Tuesday, April 7, 2015

White Easter Eggs?
or
Why I am not winning mother of the year this Easter!




No they aren't white anymore.  My daughter is so excited to share her great idea that came from my deficiencies as a parent!  My schedule has been jam packed with art shows, an online choice based art class, grocery shopping..........  Well you get the picture, so on the night before Easter Sunday I was boiling the Easter eggs.  I told my daughter there was no way to cool the eggs and color them that night.  The Easter bunny was going to have to hide white eggs in the morning and we could color them after we did the egg hunt.  She was not happy with this suggestion, but she is pretty flexible.  She asked if she could draw on at least some of them.  I thought that was a GREAT idea.  I told her she would need to use a permanent marker to do that, then her pictures should still be there even after she colored them.  Oooooo, she thought that sounded really cool!  The next morning we created memories with our white egg hunt, then she colored her eggs and she was so excited!  She asked if I would post the idea on facebook.  I said, "Sure."  I'll even blog it!  So here it is.  A great idea for next Easter!  Something to look forward to.  Maybe this idea of hers even deserves to be "pinned." 










No comments:

Post a Comment