Thursday, April 2, 2015

Art Show! Again!

 
 
 

Art Show!  Again!

 
 
 
 
It seems this year has been a never ending art show!  I am not complaining, but with choice centers being in full swing this year, the art work I have to display is so exciting I can't stop filling up the halls. I can't wait to show off all the different pieces students have created.  It will be the most differentiated art show ever!
I have gained some great ideas and insight into new ways to add to the excitement from a class I am taking from the Art of Education online professional development for art teachers.  I am going to include photos of students working on art in the classroom.  It will add a great personal touch and show what goes on in the classroom! 
Here's a little preview!
 
Enjoy!
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment